WELCOME TO THE 6TH GRADE!

I'm excited to get to know each one of you : )
This will be a great year of fun and learning all mixed together! For the first day all you need is a positive attitude...all I need is YOU!
SEE YOU SOON.
Mrs. Pettit

ANCIENT GREEK TOP FIVE

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can't wait to have my own class!

Student teaching was a great experience! Our first lesson was an hour, and we needed three! So we learned to cut things a bit shorter, and the rest turned out really good. The students tuned in and it was fun doing continual assessments to see what they were learning. Our coop teacher was expecting her new whiteboard to be hooked up, but it didn't happen. However, the other sixth grade classes had their boards up and running, and it was a huge asset for the teacher and students alike. Renee and I enjoyed working together and meshing ideas to come up with even better ones. I can see the benefit of working with a team of teachers to make learning even more fun. Sharing and 'stealing ideas' are essential, and how did the world go round without the internet???

1 comment:

Dr. Hudgins said...

I'm glad your last week was exciting. It is better to be over planned then under so good for you. Sounds exciting about the smartboard to bad you didn't get to play with it.

You Can Make A Difference!