WELCOME TO THE 6TH GRADE!
I'm excited to get to know each one of you : )
This will be a great year of fun and learning all mixed together! For the first day all you need is a positive attitude...all I need is YOU!
SEE YOU SOON.
Mrs. Pettit
This will be a great year of fun and learning all mixed together! For the first day all you need is a positive attitude...all I need is YOU!
SEE YOU SOON.
Mrs. Pettit
ANCIENT GREEK TOP FIVE
Monday, November 17, 2008
Field Experience - It Gets Better!
The second week was awesome! We were able to teach most of our lessons and the students seemed to learn and enjoy. The favorite was the art lesson, and because of our creative display, another teacher asked if we could teach it to her class this week! (Of course we accepted with honor).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on teaching the art lesson twice. I'm sure it was exciting.
That's awesome about your art project. It doesn't surprise me, you and Renee are full of great ideas! Thanks for working with Whitney and me. I find you to be such a sweet person and so much fun to be around. You have the characteristics of a great teacher!
See you next week!
Post a Comment